The Double Runner Bearing Isolator permanently protects non-flooded gearboxes.
The Double Runner Bearing Isolator is a three-part compound labyrinth seal, consisting of a stator and dual rotors, that permanently protects against contamination ingress and lubrication loss for gearboxes with non-flooded shafts. Using both an inboard and outboard rotor, the Double Runner Bearing Isolator increases oil retention while maintaining premium contamination exclusion.
Features and Benefits
- XX Interface – unique stator/rotor interface provides permanent protection against contamination ingress
- Contamination Chamber – collects contaminants trying to enter the bearing housing and expels them through the expulsion port through centrifugal force and gravity
- Inboard Rotor – a secondary rotor to improve oil retention
- VBX® Ring – blocks the transfer of vapor contamination created by heating/cooling of the bearing enclosure
- Standard Material – Bearing Bronze
- Axial Movement – 0.13 mm (0.005 in.)
- Radial Movement – 0.38 mm (0.015 in.)
- Temperature Range – -26°C (-15°F) to 121°C (250°F)
- Speed – 10,000 sfpm
- Standard Overall Length – 28.58 mm (1.125 in.)
- Shaft Size – 15.88 mm (0.625 in.) to 381 mm (15.000 in.)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.
Inpro/Seal is committed to making sure you have the right technology, right when you need it. We know that time is money. That’s why we offer same-day shipments on most Bearing Isolators, even new and custom designs. If you require same-day shipments on an Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolator, contact your local Inpro/Seal Representative.