The AM HD shaft seal provides heavy-duty protection for challenging applications.
The Inpro/Seal AM HD shaft seal is the Air Mizer design for heavy-duty product applications, including large diameter shafts, and severe environments in processing industries. Designed to last the lifetime of your equipment, the AM HD shaft seal is maintenance free with no wearing parts. The patented throttle/stator interface fully articulates to accommodate radial run-out, axial movement and angular misalignment simultaneously.
Features and Benefits
- Internal Chamber – pressurizes sealing medium and directs it to the throttle
- Screw On Cap- simplifies throttle replacement and installation
- Opti-Mizer Throttle – pressurizes and efficiently distributes the sealing medium evenly around the circumference of the shaft, creating a positive purge
- Throttle/Stator Interface – fully articulates to accommodate radial run-out, axial movement and angular misalignment simultaneously
- Standard Material – Bearing Bronze, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Axial Movement – unlimited
- Radial Movement – 3.00 mm (0.118 in.), standard design for radial movement over 1.50 mm (0.060 in.)
- Temperature Range – -29°C (-20°F) to 149°C (300°F)
- Speed – 3,600 rpm
- Product Pressure – Up to 6.21 bar (90 psi), standard design for pressure over 2.0 bar (30 psi)
- Shaft Size – 25.40 mm (1.000 in.) to 508 mm (20.000 in.), standard design for shaft sizes over 125 mm (5.000 in.)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.
Ready to Get Started?
Count on us to improve equipment reliability and process efficiency with complete shaft sealing solutions. Our experienced sales and engineering team can design a custom engineered shaft seal to fit the exact requirements of your equipment and operating environment.