The PMR Bearing Isolator provides permanent bearing protection to paper machine rolls
The Inpro/Seal PMR utilizes an integral heavy duty flinger that rotates with the shaft and provides high performance bearing protection by knocking away moisture and other contaminants while also creating a tortuous path against contamination ingress. For use in heavy washdown environments, a large expulsion port allows for large amounts of moisture or other contaminants to be expelled through the seal into atmosphere. This unique design allows for axial growth and up to 0.500 in. of radial movement and can also be engineered to accommodate angular movement.
Features and Benefits
- XX Interface – unique stator/rotor interface provides permanent protection against contamination ingress
- Heavy Duty Flinger – increases contamination protection by knocking away moisture and other contaminants
- Contamination Chamber – collects contaminants trying to enter the bearing housing and expels them through the expulsion port through centrifugal force and gravity
- Coalescing Ring – blocks grease from traveling down the shaft into atmosphere
- D Groove (optional)- captures oil on the shaft and returns it to the bearing housing
- Alignment Skate – aligns stator with drive rotor
- Multiple Drive Rings – extra protection that blocks grease from traveling down the shaft into atmosphere
- Expulsion Port – allows for large amounts of moisture, or other contaminants, to be expelled through the seal into atmosphere
- Standard Material – Bearing Bronze
- Axial Movement – 12.70 mm (0.500 in.)
- Radial Movement – 0.635 mm (0.025 in.)
- Temperature Range – -26°C (-15°F) to 121°C (250°F)
- Speed – 10,000 sfpm
- Standard Overall Length – 33.02 mm (1.300 in.), 39.37 mm (01.550 in.)
- Shaft Size – 25.40 mm (1.000 in.) to 304.80 mm (12.000 in.)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.
Inpro/Seal is committed to making sure you have the right technology, right when you need it. We know that time is money. That’s why we offer same-day shipments on most Bearing Isolators, even new and custom designs. If you require same-day shipments on an Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolator, contact your local Inpro/Seal Representative.