mini66 Bearing Isolator
The mini66 Bearing Isolator is the smallest IP66 rated Bearing Isolator available.
With a 9.52 mm (0.375 in.) overall length, the Inpro/Seal mini66 Bearing Isolator protects against both water and dust ingress on grease lubricated applications with limited space. This unique compact design exceeds IEEE-841 standards and allows for permanent bearing protection on a wider range of rotating equipment than ever before.
A non-contacting seal with no wearing parts, the mini66 Bearing Isolator provides IP66 performance for the lifetime of your application.
- Standard Material – Bearing Bronze
- Axial Movement – 0.13 mm (0.005 in.)
- Radial Movement – 0.38 mm (0.01 in.)
- Temperature Range – -26°C (-15°F) to 121°C (250°F)
- Speed – 10,000 sfpm
- Standard Overall Length – 9.52 mm (0.375 in.)
- Shaft Size – 15.88 mm (0.625 in.) to 101.6 mm (4.000 in.)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.
Inpro/Seal is committed to making sure you have the right technology, right when you need it. We know that time is money. That’s why we offer same-day shipments on most Bearing Isolators, even new and custom designs. If you require same-day shipments on an Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolator, contact your local Inpro/Seal representative.