VB45-U Bearing Isolator
The VB45-U Bearing Isolator is one of the most robust Bearing Isolators ever developed.
The IP66 rated VB45-U™ Bearing Isolator provides universal permanent bearing protection against both oil and grease lubrication loss. This unique unitized design handles extreme amounts of axial movement with only a 17.78 mm (0.700 in.) overall length, allowing for premium protection in limited space.
- Standard Material – Bearing Bronze
- Axial Movement – 6.35 mm (0.250 in.) or greater
- Radial Movement – 0.25 mm (0.010 in.)
- Temperature Range – -26°C (-15°F) to 204°C (400°F)
- Speed – 10,000 sfpm
- Standard Overall Length – 17.78 mm (0.700 in.)
- Shaft Size – 15.88 mm (0.625 in.) to 1,220 mm (48.000 in.)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.
Inpro/Seal is committed to making sure you have the right technology, right when you need it. We know that time is money. That’s why we offer same-day shipments on most Bearing Isolators, even new and custom designs. If you require same-day shipments on an Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolator, contact your local Inpro/Seal representative.