VB45-U Bearing Isolator
The VB45-U Bearing Isolator is one of the most robust Bearing Isolators ever developed.
The IP66 rated VB45-U™ Bearing Isolator provides universal permanent bearing protection against both oil and grease lubrication loss. This unique unitized design handles extreme amounts of axial movement with only a 17.78 mm (0.700 in.) overall length, allowing for premium protection in limited space.
- Standard Material – Bearing Bronze
- Axial Movement – 6.35 mm (0.250 in.) or greater
- Radial Movement – 0.25 mm (0.010 in.)
- Temperature Range – -26°C (-15°F) to 204°C (400°F)
- Speed – 10,000 sfpm
- Standard Overall Length – 17.78 mm (0.700 in.)
- Shaft Size – 15.88 mm (0.625 in.) to 1,220 mm (48.000 in.)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.
Inpro/Seal is committed to making sure you have the right technology, right when you need it. We know that time is money. That’s why we offer same-day shipments on most Bearing Isolators, even new and custom designs. If you require same-day shipments on an Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolator, contact your local Inpro/Seal representative.
Ready to Get Started?
Count on us to improve equipment reliability through permanent bearing protection. With over 40 years of experience, we are the trusted source of Bearing Isolator technology.