VBMag Bearing Isolator
The VBMag Bearing Isolator offers protection in challenging lubrication environments.
Inpro/Seal's latest innovation in Bearing Isolator technology utilizes magnetic force to provide maximum bearing protection against lubrication loss and contamination ingress for flooded, oil mist and high oil splash bearing conditions, which are often found in pumps and gearboxes.
- Standard Material – Bearing Bronze
- Axial Movement – 0.25 mm (0.010 in.)
- Radial Movement – 0.25 mm (0.010 in.)
- Temperature Range – -26°C (-15°F) to 149°C (300°F)
- Speed – 4,000 sfpm
- Standard Overall Length – 17.78 mm (0.700 in.)
- Shaft Size – 15.88 mm (0.625 in.) to 120.65 mm (4.750 in.)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.