The VB45-S Bearing Isolator is the new standard in Bearing Isolator technology.
The next step in permanent bearing protection, Inpro/Seal’s latest design provides IP66 protection against contamination ingress and lubrication loss. With only a 15.88 mm (0.625 in.) overall length, the VB45-S™ Bearing Isolator is the best protecting Bearing Isolator in the most compact design available.
Features and Benefits
- XX Interface – unique stator/rotor interface provides IP66 rated permanent protection against contamination ingress
- Contamination Chamber – collects contaminants trying to enter the bearing housing and expels them through the expulsion port through centrifugal force and gravity
- D Groove – captures oil on the shaft and returns it to the bearing housing
- VB45 Chamber – unique 45° chamber that houses the VBX® Ring and allows for a smaller overall length compared to other designs
- VBX Ring – blocks the transfer of vapor contamination created by heating/cooling of the bearing enclosure
- Standard Material – Bearing Bronze
- Axial Movement – 0.13 mm (0.005 in.)
- Radial Movement – 0.25 mm (0.010 in.)
- Temperature Range – -26°C (-15°F) to 121°C (250°F)
- Speed – 10,000 sfpm
- Standard Overall Length – 15.88 mm (0.625 in.)
- Shaft Size – 15.88 mm (0.625 in.) to 1,220 mm (48.000 in.)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.
Inpro/Seal is committed to making sure you have the right technology, right when you need it. We know that time is money. That’s why we offer same-day shipments on most Bearing Isolators, even new and custom designs. If you require same-day shipments on an Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolator, contact your local Inpro/Seal Representative.