Protect Against Stray Shaft Currents and Contamination in Harsh Environments
For severe-duty VFD-driven equipment, the Inpro/Seal MGS® design combines proven shaft grounding solutions with patented Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolator technology for complete bearing protection against harmful stray shaft currents, contamination ingress and lubrication loss.
The innovative Inpro/Seal design significantly increases long-term grounding effectiveness while offering superior contamination protection.
- Standard Material – Bearing Bronze
- Axial Movement – 0.13 mm (0.005 in.)
- Radial Movement – 0.38 mm (0.015 in.)
- Temperature Range – -26°C (-15°F) to 204°C (400°F)
- Speed – 10,000 sfpm
- Standard Overall Length – 19.78 mm (0.775 in.), 22.86 mm (0.900 in.)
- Shaft Size – 15.88 mm (0.625 in.) to 1220 mm (48.000 in.)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.
Inpro/Seal is committed to making sure you have the right technology, right when you need it. We know that time is money. That’s why we offer same-day shipments on Shaft Grounding solutions, even new and custom designs. If you require same-day shipments on an Inpro/Seal MGS, contact your local Inpro/Seal representative.
Additional Shaft Grounding Solutions
To increase reliability on VFD-driven equipment, check out our additional Shaft Grounding solutions: