Decrease Equipment Downtime by Protecting Against Stray Shaft Currents
Improve the reliability of VFD-driven motors and coupled equipment. Protect bearings from harmful stray shaft currents with the Inpro/Seal CDR®, the next generation of shaft grounding technology.
- Standard Material – Bearing Bronze
- Axial Movement – 0.13 mm (0.005 in.)
- Radial Movement – 0.64 mm (0.025 in.)
- Temperature Range – -65°C (-85°F) to 232°C (450°F)
- Speed – 10,000 sfpm
- Standard Overall Length – 8.98 mm (0.350 in.)
- Shaft Size – 15.88 mm (0.625 in.) to 508 mm (20.000 in.)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.
Equipment designs are all unique. Therefore, we offer multiple mounting configurations to provide easy installation to fit your equipment, requiring no need for equipment modifications.
Inpro/Seal is committed to making sure you have the right technology, right when you need it. We know that time is money. That’s why we offer same-day shipments on Shaft Grounding solutions, even new and custom designs. If you require same-day shipments on Inpro/Seal Shaft Grounding solutions, contact your local Inpro/Seal Representative.
Additional Shaft Grounding Solutions
To increase reliability on VFD-driven equipment, check out our additional Shaft Grounding solutions: