The AM Rotor shaft seal provides complete shaft sealing.
The Inpro/Seal AM Rotor is a complete Air Mizer shaft seal design for use on products applications with little axial movement. Designed to last the lifetime of your equipment, the unique design of the AM Rotor shaft seal is maintenance free with no wearing parts. The rotor can fully articulate to accommodate radial run-out and angular misalignment simultaneously.
Features and Benefits
- Internal Chamber – pressurizes sealing medium and directs it to the throttle
- Stator – pressurizes and efficiently distributes the sealing medium evenly around the circumference of the rotor, creating a positive purge
- Rotor – rotates with the shaft and fully articulates to accommodate radial run-out and angular misalignment simultaneously
- Standard Material – Bearing Bronze, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Axial Movement – 0.38 mm (0.015 in.)
- Radial Movement – 3.00 mm (0.118 in.)
- Temperature Range – -29°C (-20°F) to 149°C (300°F)
- Speed – 1,800 rpm
- Product Pressure – 2.07 bar (30 psi)
- Shaft Size – 25.40 mm (1.000 in.) to 254 mm (10.000 in.)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.
Ready to Get Started?
Count on us to improve equipment reliability and process efficiency with complete shaft sealing solutions. Our experienced sales and engineering team can design a custom engineered shaft seal to fit the exact requirements of your equipment and operating environment.