Ensure Optimum Shaft Grounding Performance
The Inpro/Seal Smart Ground Monitor works in conjunction with the Inpro/Seal Smart CDR and Smart MGS to provide instant feedback on shaft grounding performance. Operating environments, installation and other conditions can make shaft grounding effectiveness difficult to gauge. The Smart Ground Monitor confirms successful shaft current diversion, ensuring maximum protection against the harmful effects of stray shaft currents.
To learn more, watch the Smart Shaft Grounding video.
Features and Benefits
- Indication LEDs – simple green/red light interface that provides feedback on shaft grounding performance
- External Ports – connect to an Oscilloscope for safe and convenient readings
- Connection Terminals – used to integrate into plant control systems
- Power Supply – 24 VDC
- Communication Modes – 4-20 mA, 0-10 VDC, digital I/P
- Temperature Range – 0°C (32°F) to 85°C (185°F)
- Ingress Protection – IP67
- Case Dimensions – 122 x 82 x 55 mm (7.8 x 3.2 x 2.2 in.)
- Weight – 0.29 kg (0.64 lb)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.
Inpro/Seal is committed to making sure you have the right technology, right when you need it. We know that time is money. That’s why we offer same-day shipments for Smart Shaft Grounding products, even custom designs. If you require same-day shipments on Inpro/Seal Smart Shaft Grounding products, contact your local Inpro/Seal representative.
Additional Grounding Solutions
To increase reliability on VFD-driven equipment, check out our additional Smart Shaft Grounding Solutions:
Ready to Get Started?
Count on us to improve VFD-driven equipment reliability by diverting harmful shaft currents to ground, away from the bearings. Our Smart Shaft Grounding solutions combine proven technology with innovative features to ensure superior bearing protection.