AM Smooth Bore Shaft Seal
The AM Smooth Bore shaft seal offers premium sealing for product applications.
The Inpro/Seal AM Smooth Bore is the standard Air Mizer shaft seal design for product applications in processing industries. Designed to last the lifetime of your equipment, the unique design of the AM Smooth Bore is maintenance free with no wearing parts. The patented throttle/stator interface fully articulates to accommodate radial run-out, axial movement and angular misalignment simultaneously.
- Standard Material – Bearing Bronze, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Axial Movement – unlimited
- Radial Movement – 3.00 mm (0.118 in.)
- Temperature Range – -29°C (-20°F) to 149°C (300°F)
- Speed – 3,600 rpm
- Product Pressure – 2.07 bar (30 psi)
- Shaft Size – 25.40 mm (1.000 in.) to 508 mm (20.000 in.)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.
Ready to Get Started?
Count on us to improve equipment reliability and process efficiency with complete shaft sealing solutions. Our experienced sales and engineering team can design a custom engineered shaft seal to fit the exact requirements of your equipment and operating environment.