The AM CEMA shaft seal is a complete shaft sealing system for CEMA Screw Conveyors.
The Inpro/Seal AM CEMA is an Air Mizer shaft seal design specifically for CEMA (Conveyor Equipment Manufacturing Association) Screw Conveyors to eliminate product loss and contamination. Designed to last the lifetime of your equipment, the unique design of the AM CEMA shaft seal is maintenance free with no wearing parts. The rotor fully articulates to accommodate radial run-out and angular misalignment simultaneously.
Features and Benefits
- Standard Dimensions – fits all CEMA Screw Conveyor standard dimensions
- Internal Chamber – pressurizes sealing medium and directs it to the throttle
- Stator – pressurizes and efficiently distributes the sealing medium evenly around the circumference of the rotor, creating a positive purge
- Rotor – rotates with the shaft and fully articulates to accommodate radial run-out and angular misalignment simultaneously
- Standard Material – Aluminum, Nyloil
- Axial Movement – 0.38 mm (0.015 in.)
- Radial Movement – 3.00 mm (0.118 in.)
- Temperature Range – 0°C (32°F) to 93°C (200°F)
- Product Pressure – 2.07 bar (30 psi)
- Shaft Size – 25.40 mm (1.000 in.), 38.10 mm (1.500 in.), 50.80 mm (2.000 in.), 61.93 mm (2.438 in.), 76.20 mm (3.000 in.), 87.33 mm (3.438 in.)
Consult an Inpro/Seal representative for operating conditions outside of limits shown.
Inpro/Seal AM CEMA shaft seals are engineered to fit standard CEMA screw conveyor dimensions.
|Shaft Diameter||Overall Length||Flange Width||Max Temp||Part Number|
|1.000 in||1.750 in.||4.250 in.||200°F||9975-ENYL-82276-5|
|1.000 in||1.750 in.||4.250 in.||400°F||9975-ECPG-82276-5|
|1.500 in||1.750 in.||5.375 in.||200°F||9975-ENYL-82277-5|
|1.500 in||1.750 in.||5.375 in.||400°F||9975-ECPG-82277-5|
|2.000 in||1.750 in.||6.500 in.||200°F||9975-ENYL-82278-5|
|2.000 in||1.750 in.||6.500 in.||400°F||9975-ECPG-82278-5|
|2.438 in.||1.750 in.||7.375 in.||200°F||9975-ENYL-82279-5|
|2.438 in.||1.750 in.||7.375 in.||400°F||9975-ECPG-82279-5|
|3.000 in.||1.750 in.||7.750 in.||200°F||9975-ENYL-82280-5|
|3.000 in.||1.750 in.||7.750 in.||400°F||9975-ECPG-82280-5|
|3.438 in.||1.750 in.||9.250 in.||200°F||9975-ENYL-82281-5|
|3.438 in.||1.750 in.||9.250 in.||400°F||9975-ECPG-82281-5|
|4.438 in.||1.750 in.||10.875 in.||200°F||9975-ENYL-82282-5|
|4.438 in.||1.750 in.||10.875 in.||400°F||9975-ECPG-82282-5|
Ready to Get Started?
Count on us to improve equipment reliability and process efficiency with complete shaft sealing solutions. Our experienced sales and engineering team can design a custom engineered shaft seal to fit the exact requirements of your equipment and operating environment.